I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cake wrecks...HORROR!

I always thought when you go into a bakery and order a cake, it's almost impossible that you're gonna get an awful cake. In fact, I have never seen an ugly cake before. Not even those with Pokemons, Barneys and Teletubbies - they were actually quite cute. But look at this...looks like the baker is a kindergarten kid.


I'm all for obscene cakes, for adults that is. But when you have a baby with a long carrot...that's just not quite right.


I can imagine spelling the name on a cake wrongly or making a typo. If a tattoo artist can spell something wrongly, why not a baker right? It's human error. But not using your brain when you read what you're suppose to frost, is just plain dumb.



Lastly, you would think just having a plain cake would leave you with no room for error. I mean there is nothing to spell when you say to just leave the cake blank right? Apparently not.


Yikes. The horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers